Free School Meal Vouchers
If your child receives free school meals, you will be receiving a letter with instructions on how to download a voucher to your email address. You can show this voucher in one of the listed shops to pay for food. The voucher is for £40 per child to cover you for the 2 weeks Easter break. There is a phone number on the letter to call if you need help.
To apply for Free School Meals parents may either email Freeschoolmeals@cardiff.gov.uk or go to the Council Website to find the application form
Primary and secondary school pupils will get free school meals if their family receives:
· Income Support,
· Income Related Employment Support Allowance,
· Income Based Jobs Seeker’s Allowance,
· Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit, or
· Child Tax Credit with an income less than £16,190
· Universal Credit if the net household earnings is less than £7400.
We hope you are staying safe, well and at home. Please only go out to buy food. If you need help from school, we will be available on Monday on 02920461894, or email support@badenpowell-Cardiff.co.uk, or call 07950645114.
Look after yourselves and your family ♥️